Wednesday, May 4, 2011

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Mother's Day 2010:  Grandy, me, Cousin A, Gwendolyn, Maggie, Auntie, sister L, Mom


This isn't the picture I wanted to share this week for Embrace the Camera.  I had my hopes up that I could get another generations picture this week when we checked Grandy out of the hospital for the afternoon.  My aunt, cousin and Grandy all planned to get their hair done, and I thought Mom, the girls and I could go along and maybe grab some dinner and I could take some pictures.

Things didn't work out to do that though.  So here is a picture from last year's Mothers Day.  A picture of four generations of women in my family.  A picture and women for which I am thankful for.

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H, "Identity Crisis,"


Also linking up to Thankful Thursday and Sunday Citar.

7 comments:

  1. This photos is great. Family is truly amazing isn't it? I love your title to this post too because it is so incredibly true. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very neat! What a great looking group. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! Thanks so much for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture of all of you!!! Love the top "quote"

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so wonderful that you guys all make a point to get together! hope your mother's day this year is just as special! thanks for joining in thankful thursday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it is a beautiful photo, and the fact that it holds four generations is awesome! Hope your mother's day was amazing!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete