Monday, May 16, 2011

11/ 52 weeks of happiness: Dad and his grandkids


My girls think my dad hung the moon, and he thinks just as highly, if not more so, of them.  Seriously they all just beam when they are around each other, and anybody who knows Dad says that the girls have brightened his days.

Dad comes to all of Gwendolyn's ball games and it thrills Maggie to no end because that means she gets Dad all to herself for 30 minutes or so while Gwendolyn is on the field.  Looking at this picture, I don't think Dad minds too much either.

Happy Birthday to my Dad!  I'm fairly certain that he doesn't read here (mostly because I have never volunteered to any family other that my husband that I have a blog), but should he be reading, happy happy birthday!

Linked with Sweet Shot Tuesday52 weeks of happiness, Perceptive Perspectives, Fabulous Friday, and Communal Global

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad! What a sweet thing to come to all the baseball games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the perfect birthday to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of grandpa and granddaughter. So cute!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, melts my heart!!!

    {Love the hair on that tot!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet capture! Your dad sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandparents are the best! My kids feel the same way about their Papa. Definitely a happy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look so happy. :-)
    Stopping by from Perceptive Perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect entry!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so sweet.. perfect!

    Hope you can visit My Sweet Shot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this capture. You can feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet moment! I love the face she is making. You can certainly see the love. - New follower, lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete