Monday, May 23, 2011

12/ 52 weeks of happiness: Pump it Up

Just a couple pictures from the birthday party Gwendolyn went to Friday night.  Oh she had so much fun!  It was held at one of those places with the big inflatable jump houses and slides.  There were at least 20 kids at the party, and they all ran non-stop for the entire hour and a half play time they had while parents stood around and made small talk.


Even though there were so many kids there, all hooting and hollering, I constantly knew where Gwendolyn was by her joyful, laughing shrieks.  

Look at this kid and how happy she looks.  Any awkwardness I felt making all that small talk was all erased seeing how much fun she was having.

And icing on the cake: the next morning we got another birthday party invitation to a party at the same Pump It Up in a couple weeks for another friend.

Linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesday52 weeks of happiness, Tuesdays around the world

15 comments:

  1. Pump it up is such a blast for kids! You can never have to many parties to go to! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we have giant inflatable slides here, too. They look so much safer and cushier. (That's just the scaredy mommy in me talking!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those places look so fun!! I'd love an excuse to go crazy in a bounce house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, we were just at a similar place called Let's Jump the other night. Those places are hard to shoot in- awful lighting. You got some nice shots anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks like so much fun. I wish they made those for adults :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These jump house are always a big hit with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and easy way to have a party.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these big padded blow-up playground toys are so fun for kids.

    Hey, wait a minute - - - I think they might be fun for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that black & white shot. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those places are the best for birthday parties! She definitely looks like she's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bounce houses! The giggles and gales of laughter are so infectious, I'm sure I have just as much fun as my daughter does!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots, the kids just love those bouncies!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete