Saturday, March 26, 2011

I heart faces: Slice of Life

I Heart Faces  photo challenge this week is "Slice of Life."  Here is Keary, Gwendolyn, and Maggie flying a kite during Gwendolyn's spring break last week.  This was actually the first time I had ever flown a kite, if running out and throwing the kite into the wind occasionally is even considered flying a kite.  I helped at least.

Keary saw this picture and was surprised to see his balding spot.  Apparently he thought I had just been being mean when I said his hair was thinning.  Oops.

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Makes me feel like I've gone back in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet photo! I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feel of the photo. Looks like it could've been from my childhood. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo. very vintage an old timey. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete