Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'll post this because I am fairly certain my husband doesn't know I write here.

I spent multiple hours yesterday trying to get this image uploaded to shutterfly. Whenever I previewed my prints though, it kept being cropped where you could barely see the top and bottom row. I was beyond frustrated. And I couldn't seem to word my quetion right to figure out how to fix my issue. My lack of technical skills is truly atrocious.  I have learned everything through trial and error, heavy on the error.

Here is one of Keary's Christmas gifts. I am printing it up 16X20 or so and framing it.  I got the idea from here.  I am also working on printing him off a photo book of pictures from the past year.  Nice gifts, right?  I am trying.  It is hard to come up with gifts for someone with no hobbies or interests beyond World of Warcraft.

And if you don't know what World of Warcraft is, I am jealous.  Just know it is a thorn in my side and has been for 5? years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment