Sunday, June 12, 2011

I heart faces: bright and vibrant


The theme this week at I Heart faces photo challenge is bright and vibrant.  And although I took a couple hundred pictures (at least) with my dslr, the picture I took that I thought best captured "bright and vibrant" was one I took with my iphone.  Here Maggie is taking her first dip of the year in the pool.  The picture is just dripping with her attitude from the sunglasses to the very bright multicolored swimsuit/ life jacket to the  determined to get in the pool herself and without my help look.  

6 comments:

  1. How cute is she! The glasses are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always makes me smile : ) Such a little doll. Did I ever tell you that Maggie is one of my favorite names?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunglasses! I can see she has a little bit of attitude!

    ReplyDelete